HELLO & WELCOME
We are delighted to be open and welcoming our customers back after several months of lockdown.
WHY ARE WE ASKING FOR YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION?
HM Government has told all pubs & restaurants to ask customers to leave their contact details. This is simply a precaution.
If a visitor to The Antelope Inn is found to have COVID-19 this information will be used to contact you as part of HM Governments track & trace programme.
WHAT INFORMATION ARE WE ASKING FOR?
Subject to further feedback from HMGovernment, we are asking for the minimum of information :
- Contact telephone number (s)
IS MY DATA SECURE? HOW LONG WILL YOU KEEP IT FOR?
- The information you give us will be saved on a secure network drive not on these premises.
- Only our designated data manager will have access to this data.
- Your data will be passed to HM Government if they request it and we will keep a record of this.
- Your data will NEVER be passed to any third party by The Electric Pub Company Ltd, who own this business.
- We have given you the option to receive emails from us about offers & events. If you have not ticked the box to receive these marketing emails our data will be destroyed after 21 days
- If you have opted in to receive marketing emails you can unsubscribe at any time.